Skip to content

Who we help

We work with individuals with disabilities and individuals with mental health issues.

This can include individuals residing in or receiving services from hospitals, nursing homes, residential care homes, community facilities, board and care homes, homeless shelters, prisons/jails or their own homes.

An individual living in the community may call us for information and advice.

If you think your rights have been violated or that you have been treated unfairly, one of our advocates may be able to help.

You can also meet with an advocate during our regular visits at:

  • Vermont Psychiatric Care Hospital
  • Central Vermont Medical Center
  • University of Vermont Medical Center
  • Windham Center for Psychiatric Care
  • Rutland Regional Medical Center
  • Brattleboro Retreat
  • Prisons and jails around the state
Skip to content